Landscape Production Supervisor
We are looking for career oriented, reliable and committed individuals that are searching for a challenging and rewarding career.
Createscape was formed in 1993 and we are a leading Landscape Construction and Management company providing one stop shopping for our customers.
We currently have full time position for experienced Landscape Production Supervisor whose goal is to increase the productive return per hour on their jobs to a substantial level above the normal, sufficient to cover their wage/expense.
· Work directly with the owner to train, motivate and develop employees
· Assist sales staff estimate projects that don’t require a design by going out to site and measuring and getting a feel for the project such as: lawn installation, grading, retaining walls, patios, ponds, etc…..
· Help prepare job schedule, assign proper foreman and crew, allocate equipment, and stage any plantings. Follow up with other contractors working on site that we are waiting for them to finish
· Manage all aspects of job progress: manage foreman and crew, scheduling, quality and design control, monitor labor use and procedures, monitor equipment use and care, communicate with home owner, ensure project is on line for budgeted hours and completion date, oversee time reports, advise salesperson of adverse site conditions, institute change orders, and report progress to salesperson
· Complete a walk through before job is finished, prepare a punch list and assure sign off by homeowner, review final billing for accuracy and assist in review of job cost to bid
· Follow up periodically for proper care, schedule warranty items and handle customers complaints or questions to assure satisfaction
· Be foreman or help foreman run jobs when caught up on above jobs, or when we are behind or have a complex project that needs your attention
· Aid management in any of the following: budgeting/planning, training, quality control, safety and OSHA compliance, customer service, staffing, certification, policies and procedures, and any other special projects
· Will be involved in our snow removal operations in some way
· Aid in the hiring/review/firing process of labors and foreman
· Thorough understanding of grading, drainage, retaining walls, lawn maintenance, plants, paving, and lighting
· Excellent “people skills” and an outgoing personality
· Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation skills
· Self starter, great leadership skills
· Able to manage, motivate, train and develop crew members
· Ability to work in fast pace environment
· Willingness to meet with clients in the evening and Saturdays during peak season
· Willingness to earn certification as a landscape professional (CLP), a certified snow professional (CSP), and/or a landscape technician (CLT).
· A valid Wisconsin driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Financially stable company
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Company provided uniforms
· Health and Life Insurance
· Paid holidays and vacation
· Year round employment (hours may vary)
· Sign on bonus after 3, 6, 12 months
· Retirement plan with company match
Email resume: email@example.com or apply in person 34210 Janesville Dr, Mukwonago, WI 53149