Looking for a Supervisor
- Must have at least 5 years experience landscaping
- Willing and able to work long hours per day during peak seasons
- A clean driving record at minimum for 5 years and valid driver's license.
- Experience with Landscaping equipment (zero-turn and walk behind mowers, trimmers, blowers, aerators, etc)
- Establish and enforce operating procedures and work standards
- Provide workers with assistance in performing duties such as landscaping, weeding, or pruning, mulching.
- Supervisor is responsible for all equipment and crew, ensuring that accounts are in excellent condition and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must keep laborers on track and off phones
- Inspection of completed work.
- Reports daily to management with man hours, questions and concerns.
Normal work hours are 35 - 50 hours per week
Monday through Friday, with some Saturday work.
Snow removal hours available in the winter.
Hourly pay- According to experience
Must have Great References and a verifiable work history. Must be able to pass background checks and Drug testing.