To be successful in this role we ask the following:
1. Minimum 2 years of sales experience
2. Knowledge of landscape supply and/or stone products
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office
4. Experience with Sage MAS 500 a plus
5. Strong organizational and account management skills
6. Bilingual preferred – English and Spanish
Ability to lift, pull/push up to 80-100 lbs
Ability to bend, stand and walk for the length of your shift
Ability to work outside in all types of weather
What’s it like to work at Cavicchio’s? Far from Ordinary.
Our work environment is rewarding, challenging, and tech-savvy. We are a modern farm – operating more than 200 beautiful acres across three locations in Massachusetts. We are diverse, use golf carts to get around, and have a casual dress code. Our office is a farmhouse, and our workspace extends from our state-of-the-art greenhouses to the fields outside. We work hard to deliver exceptional service to our customers in our three wholesale areas: the Pickup Area Greenhouse, Landscape Barn and Stone Yard, and our Nursery at Lincoln Road. We encourage forward thinking and cultivate career growth.
**LET'S GROW TOGETHER!**