Fairfield Landscaping ( www.fairfieldlandscaping.com ) is a high-end residential and commercial landscape design, build and maintenance company that has served the Greater Pittsburgh Area since 2000. At Fairfield Landscaping, our goal is to provide a level of service that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
We are currently looking to add a highly motivated and experienced salesperson to our existing staff. The ideal candidate should have experience in landscaping, groundscaping, construction with a landscape background, or horticulture, agriculture, and gardening. The Landscaping Sales Representative works to generate new business and provide support to repeat customers with focus on high end residential and commercial landscape and tree service customers. Utilizes quality materials and experienced labor, to deliver a professional and high-end landscape installation. Proper estimating, job costing, and scheduling are essential responsibilities.
- Generates new business and provides support to repeat customers with focus on high end residential and commercial landscape and tree service customers.
- Meets with customers to determine their needs and establish their budgets.
- Estimates accurate costs for the design and execution of the entire job.
- Develop customer landscaping and tree services proposals/contracts. Obtains proper signatures.
- Coordinates customer installation with other Fairfield Landscaping personnel.
- Assists in managing crew members on the job site as needed
- Takes proactive measures to ensure job stays on schedule and completes within budget meeting Fairfield Landscaping profitability standards.
- Meets with customers regularly and generates any necessary change orders. Communicate changes to landscaping crew and office personnel in a timely fashion.
- Conducts final job inspection (walk thru) with job Landscaping Manager first, then with customer.
- Submits accurate, completed, final job paperwork to the President within 1 business day of job completion. (including all receipts for materials purchased)
- Ensures that all detailed customer job details including labor hours, equipment and materials used on each job are properly recorded.
- Takes responsibility for collecting payments from customers both at job initiation (deposit) and job completion.
- Provides a weekly sales activity report and communicates all positive and negative feedback to the President.
- Demonstrates commitment to professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment in business transactions.
- Delivers excellent consistent customer service and continually exhibits strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Improves knowledge, education, & industry awareness.
- Previous labor, nursery and landscaping experience required.
- Previous experience managing landscaping jobs and crews.
- Knowledge in all phases of landscaping projects.
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills, and ability to interface with all types of mechanical and construction contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences or related field preferred, but not required.
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years related experience.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, and have a good driving record.
Company Health Benefits, LTD, 401K w/ Match, Vacation/Sick Time.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability