- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
- Prior experience supervising and managing a landscaping crew.
- General knowledge of plant material, landscape practices, plant & sod installation, cleanups, mulching, pruning and seeding.
- Experienced tractor operation and finish grading.
- Ability to drive a truck with a trailer. CDL B license helpful but not required.
- Ability to solve problems in the field, manage deadlines and complete work correctly the first time.
- Must be able to work long hours during the busy season. Including Saturdays when necessary.
- Compensation depends on experience.
- Must have own transportation to and from our facility in Durham, CT.
- These positions require physical activity on a daily basis. The applicant must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.