• Minimum five years of directly handling complex sales cycles with large account customers. Ideal and preferred candidate will have experience in a cannabis, greenhouse or horticulture environment. LED lighting and or lighting sales experience preferred.
• Proven and verifiable successful track record in sales in a fast paced, results oriented culture.
• Comfortable calling on executives, owners and line employees for both business and technical functions (e.g., CEOs/presidents/CFOs, growers, financial managers and energy/facilities managers)
• Experience with and understanding of CRM systems, Salesforce a plus
• Outstanding interpersonal skills in working with customers, partners and teammates across all functions
• This position requires up to 80% travel. This position requires travel throughout the US and Canada.
• Demonstrated ability to be effective while working remotely, e.g., from a home office, and while traveling
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred, and work experience in sales/account management, minimum 4 years