1. Walkthrough of property and prioritization of needs on-site with team
2. Ownership of portfolio
o Weekly property review with AM
o Assist with annual color design
o Be comfortable making “on the fly” decisions
o Strategize budget and property needs with AM. How to accommodate both
3. Time Management
o Delegate tasks to crew members if they need to leave the property
o Prioritize tasks weekly
1. Effectively communicate in English
2. Valid Drivers License/ DOT Card/Samba (Employee driving record tracking/8 points)
3. Navigate Time management and communication systems
4. Training and development of teammates
5. Maintain the assigned truck and equipment assigned to the crew for the season.
6. Communicate Accidents to Production Manager/Safety Manager/Account Manager fill out accident report.
7. Communicate property information back to the AM, pruning needs, pest and disease, perennial garden, irrigation issues, watering, container gardening. Continue education and address issues/treatment during monthly meetings.
8. Be aware of client preferences through communication and interaction with the AM. 9. Come prepared to share strengths and weaknesses at the foreman meeting. Help to brainstorm innovative ideas and problem solve efficiency issues.
10. Be prepared to participate in training activities throughout the season.
25. Be open and available to teammates questions and concerns, report to PM if needed Responsible for completing DOT checklist and submitting daily
26. Actively participate in the company’s safety program and guidelines