Provide Lawn care, aeration and seed, tree and shrub care and other services sold by Virginia Green Lawn Care.
- Organize route immediately upon receipt by:
- Ability to complete efficiently
- Customer request
- Make Calls 2 days in advance with notes on account of contact with customer.
- Complete Call Logs in timely manner as assigned.
- Maintain mobile device. Monitoring updates, data usage and properly use device to complete work.
- Apply fertilizers and pesticides in accordance with Virginia Green Lawn Care’s best practices and procedures
- Aerate and seed lawns
- Make minor repairs and maintain equipment daily
- Final inspections of lawn to ensure all work was performed correctly, completely, property is tidy and there is not damage
- Assist with training of new crew members
- Ensures all work is done in a neat and efficient manner
- Make sure crew members are here, clocked in and clocked out
- Safely transport Aeration and Seeding crew to job sites
- Minimize property damage through direct oversite of crew
- Responsible for company vehicle and equipment
- Solve service issues by communicating agronomic advice to customers
- Meet or exceed daily production goals
- Company vehicles and equipment will be maintained by the route manager. All will be kept clean and neat on a daily basis
- Be able to drive long distances or an eight to nine-hour shift
- Assist with maintaining and cleaning facility and grounds
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Walking, standing, bending, reaching, and twisting
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Repetitive use of hands
Other Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications, Etc.
- Must obtain a VDACS Registered Technician certificate within 30 days of date of hire. Training provided and fees paid by Virginia Green Lawn care.
- Be able to navigate a truck and trailer
- Must be available to work from August to end of October
- Be able to work between the hours of 6:30 am- 5:30 pm (or until the job is finished)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid Virginia Driver’s License
- Must be able to drive a vehicle larger than a car
- Driving record must pass insurability test
- Must be 18 years of age or older