Great American Landscapes of Clarksburg MD (established 1984 ) is currently interviewing to add a Landscape Maintenance Portfolio Manager to our growing and experienced team
About the Opportunity:
Our account managers work in an interactive team environment and have access to consultation and mentorship with other experienced team members and report directly to the maintenance manager. It includes renewals of an existing portfolio of high end residential, HOA and commercial accounts, estimating and selling enhancements as well as estimating and selling new maintenance contracts. Customer service and communication are the primary ‘tools’ of the position and drivers of the recent growth of our maintenance division. We are committed to continuing this expansion, making this position ideal for individuals serious about growth and career development in the green industry.
- Under graduate degree in a landscape related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of solid experience as a landscape portfolio manager which includes take-offs, estimating and sales.
- At least basic horticultural knowledge including some plant, pest and disease ID.
- People skills including good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with computers, particularly Windows Environment and all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Solid organizational skills, formal or informal.
- Ability to work in a team environment and desire to learn.
Helpful, not required:
- Industry Certifications IE. CPH, CLT etc.
- Knowledge of other facets of the landscape industry IE. hardscapes, design etc.
- Green industry and / or networking association participation or a desire to advance through participation in groups like LCA, PGMS, CAI etc.
- Other life and /or professional experiences that have benefited you as an individual.
- Annual Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 401-K retirement plan
- Competitive paid vacations and holidays and vehicle compensation and accommodations
- People first and people centered work environment
About The Company:
Great American Landscapes was founded by its current president in 1984, supporting production, sales and office teams totaling approximately 45 full time professionals, many of whom have been here for over 20 years. We provide design/build and property and garden management services primarily to discerning residential and high-end institutional clients from southern Frederick and Montgomery Counties to NW Washington and Northern VA. Great American supports many local charities and organizations and our Founder/President was a two-term president and the current past president of the Landscape Contractors Association of MD, DC, VA (LCA). Our focus is, and always has been, on providing a quality product and customer experience to our clients AND a respectful and congenial work environment for our people – who make it all work.
If you meet the qualifications of this position and want to know more about the opportunity, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss it with you. Please remit a resume, references and other pertinent information to Michael Risell at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org