GROW YOUR CAREER WITH OUR TEAM! Mariani Enterprises, LLC has an opening for a full-time Production Coordinator to work in our Westmont, IL location.
ABOUT MARIANI ENTERPRISES, LLC:
Mariani Enterprises, LLC has built its business across more than 60 years and three generations, establishing itself as the industry leader in residential landscape. Headquartered in Lake Bluff, Illinois, Mariani’s reputation for impeccable design creativity, build excellence and high touch service puts them in their own category. Their work grows out of their mission--to create and maintain unique, quality environments for the benefit of their clients and community. The results include long-standing, multi-generational client relationships, career development opportunities across all disciplines, best of class certifications (ISO 9001) and industry accolades (NALP, ASLA, ILCA, PLN, LUXE RED, etc), and exponential market growth now happening nationwide. Add in Mariani’s exceptional work culture and their growth potential is unsurpassed.
This associate is responsible for ensuring that Mariani quality standards are being met and procedures are being followed on each site in a safe and efficient manner by our crews at all times. This associate is also responsible for training the all crews on policy and procedures, as well as supervising the overall activities of the crew associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow company policies, procedures, and work standards.
- Ensure Crew Leader is following policy and procedures.
- Inspect every site in an appropriate time period to ensure Mariani quality standards.
- Lead weekly foreman safety and training meetings.
- Train all crew members on techniques, equipment operation, pest identification and control measures.
- Provide crews with daily schedules and instructions.
- Supervise the daily activities and performance of the maintenance crews.
- Handle problems and concerns on the job site, both from external clients and associates.
- Maintain accurate list of crew members and jobsite locations.
- Review all time sheets for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with completion of performance review forms for Crew Leaders and Crew Members.
- Interact daily with the other Production Coordinators, including assisting in the scheduling of jobs.
- Assist in the snow removal process, including assigning routes, calling in staff, and tracking client calls.
- Communicate with the Client Representative and offers technical assistance and problem resolution.
- Communicate with the shop team on equipment needs and use.
- Consistently evaluates work and determine if further steps are needed to meet internal and external client expectations.
- Complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of all paperwork, including, time-off requests, Injury Reports, Personnel Action Memos, Corrective Actions, and other necessary information.