To be successful in this role, please have the following:
• good communication skills. You'll be dealing with homeowners, crew members, operations manager, and a landscape architect.
• make quick and cost-effective decisions in the field while reading and interpreting architectural plans and interpreting elevations.
• organize their materials and even release them from suppliers.
• You'll get to train new team members that you've learned from your many years of experience, teaching them best practices. Your responsible will to work hand in hand with your team to create unique and beautiful hardscapes (as listed above) with exceptional detail.
• A minimum of 4 years, proven masonry skills which include, natural stone crafting, mortar/cement mixing, flatwork, application procedures and a well-rounded knowledge of the masonry industry.
• Knowledge of operating a mini excavator, skid loader, cut-off saw, along with proven experience of powered hand tools
• Clean driving record of at least 3 years (CDL is a plus, but not required)
• Masonry experience, construction experience, ICPI and/or NCMA certifications a plus but not required
We offer a great benefits package with excellent pay.
Compensation: Starts at $800/ week and increases with qualifications, experience and references
Benefits Include: uniforms, educational reimburstments, 401K, health program and life Ins.
Why take a career position with us? Awesome Work Environment, Great Benefits, Career Advancements