What’s it like to work at Cavicchio’s? Far from Ordinary.
Our work environment is rewarding, challenging, and tech-savvy. We are a modern farm – operating more than 200 beautiful acres across three locations in Massachusetts.
We are diverse, use golf carts to get around, and have a casual dress code. Our office is a farmhouse, and our workspace extends from our state-of-the-art greenhouses to the fields outside. We work hard to deliver exceptional service to our customers in our three wholesale areas: the Pickup Area Greenhouse, Landscape Barn and Stone Yard, and our Nursery at Lincoln Road.
We encourage forward thinking and cultivate career growth. Let’s grow together.
Working at the direction of the Merchandising Manager, the Merchandising Supervisor is overseeing a team of 2-7 merchandisers at multiple store locations and maintaining the appearance of Cavicchio product on display at a home store. The successful candidate will enthusiastically supervise a team and execute the merchandising and maintenance plan to promote sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and supervise a team of merchandisers including scheduling shifts and managing attendance
- Ensure product in stores in the territory is merchandised to maintain overall appearance and beauty of sales floor
- Execute existing designs for displays including placement and accuracy of signage
- Create new displays for sales floor
- Ensure displayed product is appropriately watered
- Cull, consolidate and otherwise oversee quality of displayed product