What’s it like to work at Cavicchio’s? Far from Ordinary.
Our work environment is rewarding, challenging, and tech-savvy. We are a modern farm – operating more than 200 beautiful acres across three locations in Massachusetts. We are diverse, use golf carts to get around, and have a casual dress code. Our office is a farmhouse, and our workspace extends from our state-of-the-art greenhouses to the fields outside. We work hard to deliver exceptional service to our customers in our three wholesale areas: the Pick-up Area Greenhouse, Landscape Barn and Stone Yard, and our Nursery at Lincoln Road. We encourage forward thinking and cultivate career growth. Let’s grow together.
Multiple positions available. Seeking applicants who are personable, experienced horticulturists with emphasis on trees and shrubs to join our nursery sales team. The ideal candidates bring knowledge, energy, customer service and practicality to the customer’s buying decisions, is comfortable working inside and out, in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Servicing existing customers and working with landscape architects and designers involved in customer projects
- Expanding the network of customers and building new relationships
- Reviewing garden designs and helping customers select material
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of plant inventory
- Preparing quotes for jobs of all sizes
- Managing entire account order process from plant selection, order entry, scheduled pick up or delivery and follow up