What’s it like to work at Cavicchio’s? Far from Ordinary.
Our work environment is rewarding, challenging, and tech-savvy.
We are a modern farm – operating more than 200 beautiful acres across three locations in Massachusetts. We are diverse, use golf carts to get around, and have a casual dress code. Our office is a farmhouse, and our workspace extends from our state-of-the-art greenhouses to the fields outside.
We work hard to deliver exceptional service to our customers in our three wholesale areas: the Pickup Area Greenhouse, Landscape Barn and Stone Yard, and our Nursery at Lincoln Road.
We encourage forward thinking and cultivate career growth. Let’s grow together.
The PUA Outdoor Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for coordinating and overseeing 12-18 members of our outdoor customer service team in our seasonally busy, outdoor wholesale horticulture store.
The successful candidate will ensure effective performance by team members and smooth completion of customer transactions, including the scanning and loading of product into customer vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the daily activity of the outdoor customer service team including scheduling of shifts, lunches and breaks
- Provide direction to the team regarding proper customer interactions and assistance
- Ensure superior customer service standards are met by team
- Train team in the accurate and efficient use of hand held scanner for scanning of product
- Oversee smooth and safe loading of customer vehicles and customer traffic flow
- Facilitate clear communication between team members and all stakeholders