● Ability to work as a team member maintaining positive work relations of staff
● Ability to interact with all levels of guests, volunteers, management and staff
● Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimal oversight
● Highly organized and with sharp attention to detail.
● Must be willing and able to walk up hilly and steep terrain on a daily basis.
● Must be able to bend, stoop and kneel for long periods of time.
● Be able/willing to work outside in a variety of extreme weather conditions – rain, cold heat and wind.
● Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds with and/or without assistance.