II DESIGN II BUILD II MAINTAIN II
Company Name: Longs Peak Landscape
Position/Title: Plant Health Care (PHC) Lawn, Tree, & Shrub, Sales and Operations Manager with Seasonal Snow
Position Overview: The PHC Sales and Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing operations directly related to lawn, tree, shrub, plant health care, and fertilization services rendered by Longs Peak Landscape. The primary goal is to take care of our commercial customers, and secondarily build a division to serve residential clients. During non-season months the PHC Sales and Operations Manager contributes to commercial snow sales and All maintenance operations of Longs Peak Landscape.
Description of Responsibilities: The PHC Sales and Operations Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Coordinate with company to forecast sales, budgets, efficiencies, and other key performance indicators on a quarterly and annual basis
· Create processes and procedures to systemize, enhance, and streamline department operations and sales
· Actively drive sales through new leads, referrals, existing client up-sells, and other sources of revenue related to the department
· Oversee daily operations of department, including but not limited to, scheduling, dispatching, troubleshooting, quality control, key performance indicators, invoicing, etc.
· Develop training for safety, in-field applications, and sales to staff, management, and new hires
· Aid marketing department in creating concepts and content for brand awareness, promotional literature, electronic correspondences, and other materials directly related to department
· Develop relationships with vendors to secure product, equipment, and materials at the best available production and price
· Assist HR department in determining staffing levels, employee performance, potential compensation increases, and other organizational elements.
· Participate in Snow & Ice Management services rendered to commercial and residential clients during inclement weather
· Assist in commercial snow sales by developing leads, preparing estimates, and utilizing sales tactics to earn signed clientele agreements
· Recruit, Interview, Orientate, Train and Manage sub-contractors for Snow & Ice Management operations
· Enhance existing snow operations including but not limited to, pre-season preparation, work flow operations, employee training, site analysis, quality control, etc.
Qualifications/Requirements: The PHC Sales and Operations Manager should possess the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
· Colorado Dept of Agriculture Qualified Supervisor: Commercial Pesticide Applicator license in 206 (turf), 207 (ornamental) Required. Rangeland, and Right of way preferred.
· Education and/or experience of PHC and fertilization minimum two years, required
· Demonstrated knowledge of plant and landscape materials; minimum two years, required
· Demonstrated knowledge of and use of applicator equipment and technology; required
· Ability to diagnose and apply appropriate treatment through IPM
· Demonstrated knowledge of snow plowing, salting, front end loaders, bobcats, etc.; required
· Valid Driver’s License that is commercially insurable, in good standing, and clean driving record; required
· Be able to lift 80 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run; required
· Strong ability to multi-task, stay organized, and communicate effectively; required
· Ability to work a full time position as by determined by seasonal fluctuations
· Positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times; required
Rewards: The PHC Sales and Operations Manager is eligible to receive:
· Competitive Salary
· Company Vehicle
· Company Phone
· Bonus Potential
· Benefits Offered: Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Vision, and Life
· Paid Time Off
· Holiday Days – 6 days observed; New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day (weather permitting)
· Year Round Work – Snow & Ice Management
· Opportunity for Advancement - Cross Training, Certifications, and Promotions!