About Fast Growing Trees
We are looking for an experienced, hard-working, and friendly Plant Specialist to join our talented team at Fast Growing Trees, LLC in Fort Mill, SC.
Fast Growing Trees runs the world's largest online nurseries. We are on the forefront of changing how people buy gardening products. We are a 12-year old company that is growing quickly.
Our office environment is emblematic of a growing business. We believe that earnest face-to-face conversation is often required to collaborate and solve hard challenges. As such, this is a full-time, on-site role. A strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to proactively provide solutions to complex business challenges is a must.
The Plant Specialist/Customer Care Associate is responsible to educate, sell and promote our products to new and existing customers. The qualified candidate must have plant knowledge and be able to communicate it in an effective manner, as well as be passionate about plants and informing/educating both prospects and customers.
Summary of Essential Functions: Included but not limited to
· Knowledge of plants, plant names, and identification of plants.
· Assist customers with plant selections and answer any questions they may have regarding plant care and health.
· Educate Customer Care on all aspects of plants including product identification, optimal environments/planting areas, growth expectations, optimal planting zones.
· Create educational documents for continuous training as well as researching new products for our marketing team.
· Create and build new relationships with existing and new customers
· Process telephone orders by quoting product prices, delivery specifications, and payment terms. Offering substitute products when appropriate.
· Sells, markets, educates, promotes, and increases business through product sales to new and existing customers.
Job Qualifications: Minimum Abilities and Skills Required
· Master Gardner certification or horticultural certification
· Two years experience in customer care/nursery sales
· Working knowledge of plants
· Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with others
· Positive attitude and works well with others
· Proficient with utilizing Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and Internet
· Prefer Zendesk experience
Job Type: Full-time