The successful candidate will have experience in all, or a combination of the following.
• Pond chemistry – knowledge of a pond’s eco-system, including plants and fish.
• Pond filtration – understanding the components of a pond.
• Experience with pond products.
• Pond installation/maintenance a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Knowledge of statuary, pottery & annuals a plus.
Salary commensurate with skill set and experience. Excellent benefits offered: Health & Dental Insurance, Simple IRA/Profit Sharing Plan, Vacation/Personal Time and Employee Discounts.