Residential Landscape Design & Hardscape Construction; Colleyville, Texas
Unique Landscaping Design & Construction, Inc. of Colleyville, Texas is looking for an experienced Residential Landscape Production Supervisor to effectively run and manage field crews engaged in estate maintenance operations and landscape installations for multiple on-going clients.
Established in 1985, Unique Landscaping is the premier high-end residential landscape design and hardscape construction firm serving Southlake, Colleyville, and Grapevine.
We are not just a landscape company; we take great pride in being a recognized leader in the fields of residential landscape architecture, specializing in irrigation, residential landscape design, installation, and maintenance. We offer a variety of positions from skilled field team workers to office staff and management within our Colleyville-based company.
Unique Landscaping is a diverse employer and continually strives for development and engagement from all levels of our team. Come see what opportunities Unique can offer you! Our traditions of excellence and superior service rely on the keen judgment and work ethic of people like you.
To learn more about Unique Landscaping Design & Construction, Inc., please visit our website located at www.lndscpng.com.
Currently, Unique Landscaping is looking for the right person to supervise our Installation, Landscape and Project crew foremen in all aspects of landscape maintenance and installations including irrigation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Direct activities of skilled and unskilled workers who perform duties such as residential irrigation and landscape installation and maintenance, cultivating lawns, or planting and pruning trees and shrubs.
· Monitor multiple project activities to ensure that instructions and design plans are followed, deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained.
· Execute operating procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety.
· Schedule work for crews depending on work priorities, crew and equipment availability, and weather conditions.
· Confer with other managers to coordinate work activities with those of other departments.
· Inspect completed work to ensure conformance to specifications, standards, and contract requirements.
· Train and coach both skilled and unskilled laborers regarding consistent installation and maintenance techniques.
· Provide workers with assistance in performing duties as necessary to meet deadlines.
· Landscape & maintenance equipment service, repair and inventory.
· Truck & trailer maintenance.