Role and Responsibilities
Essential roles, responsibilities and activities included but not limited to:
· Project hardcopy folder maintenance and organization.
· Responsible for checking for and maintaining accurate and complete project information.
· Update and maintain master template for contracts and create client contracts from templates, including but not limited to Phase 1A, Phase 1B, and Build.
· Track and coordinate project documentation with Project Manager and others to insure all permits, invoices, purchase orders and other relevant documentation are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Track information and coordinate reporting for budgets, expenditures, change orders and other relevant project financials and documentation.
· Responsible to assist Project Manager to close out the project quickly once the project is essentially complete.
· Coordinate and communicate regularly and effectively with Project Management staff.Other duties as required.