Company: Arbor Masters Tree & Landscape
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Plant Care Division
We currently have a full-time position for a Project Coordinator for our Plant Care Division. The successful applicant is customer service driven, motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic, enjoys working with the public and has a strong attention to detail. The candidate will work with commercial and residential customers in providing superior customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle billing for department, including reporting and correction of errors/omissions, as needed.
- Assist with scheduling and routing of technicians and daily work.
- Answer phones, enter in customer leads and assist with customer questions
- Handle annual contracts (sending to customer and entering into company database).
- Process employee payroll daily, review weekly report and submit to HR for processing.
- Data entry estimate requests, work orders, creating reports, scheduling and updating crew configurations.
- Ability to up-sell or cross-sell other departments services.
Education, Experience and Abilities:
- Horticultural background preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients
- Possess good customer service and phone skills
- Show competency in MS Office
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Possess basic math skills
- Customer service experience a plus
After 90 Health Care & Dental
401K available after 1 year with a 2% match.