Belknap Landscape is seeking a Project Estimator to join our growing company.
Are you a positive, reliable, analytical team player with the drive to help our sales department deliver outstanding results? Are you looking for a stable career with a company that invests in you?
If so, we want to talk to you.
The Belknap Landscape Estimator has the primary responsibility of supporting the sales staff in the estimating of new projects and recurring services in regards to time, materials, and equipment necessary to complete the full scope of work. The Estimator will also be responsible for the procurement of materials for projects when necessary. In addition, the Estimator may be asked to assist in snow removal operations.
- Develop unit pricing model to assist in efficient and consistent estimations
- Utilize appropriate internal software
- Appraise and survey landscape systems
- Conduct site visits during installation process
- Address client concerns to assure resolution – may include working with sales and account managers to answer client questions
- Participate in vendor selection, purchasing, and timely delivery to meet client expectations
- Prepare complete clear and concise estimate to include full scope of work
- Provide support for special projects assigned by your manager
- Be accountable and lead by example in regards to promoting the company safety culture and image
- Participation in snow removal operations as needed
- Complete and turn in necessary paperwork daily
- Valid driver’s license
- Highschool Diploma
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to walk/stand for up to 2 hours to complete site visits
- Be a good change agent and positive role model to all employees
- Exhibit a positive attitude and be a steward of the culture, vision and mission of BLC
This position requires work inside the office as well as out on job sites. Proper prioritization and time management are essential to maintaining efficient work flow. Must be able to work outside in varying weather conditions, which may include extreme weather particularly in the winter.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid leave time
- Simple IRA
- Company provided Cell Phone and Laptop
- Access to a company vehicle