We have an opportunity to join Poynter Landscape Architecture and Construction as a Project Manager in our custom hardscape construction department. We build multi-trade residential outdoor projects that include pools, pool houses, outdoor kitchens, decks, patios as well as all the other items a typical landscape firm would design and install. Poynter is recognized for quality and customer service and we are searching for someone with commitment to both.
Qualified Project Manager will have a background in hardscape, planting, and irrigation and be experienced in project management. Searching for ability to assess scope of project, create a plan to move to successful outcome, and proactively implement the detail of it. The Project Manager is the hub of communication for designers, crew leaders and clients.
· Project management skills and experience. Ability to create a solid plan and move project from point of sale to successful completion
· Communication skills required to engage at all levels: client/customer, team members, direct reports, and outside resources and services
· Leadership skills required to lead people and direct processes and resources. Coordinate and direct the work of in-house installers who have skill sets ranging from pure horticulture plant people to hardscape specialists and machine operators
· High level of detail and organization with ability to manage multiple projects
· Adaptable with flexibility to manage change and redirect when necessary
· Experience in landscape
Salary, Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Relevant Tuition Reimbursement. Opportunity with a long-established, successful leader in the industry
If this opportunity sounds interesting and your experience applies, please send your resume and visit our website to get a feel for some of the projects we've completed in the past. We look forward to hearing from you!