• At least 2 years professional experience required, preferably in a purchasing environment.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of landscape terminology and related hardgoods.
• Demonstrate strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of landscape terminology as demonstrated by work experience.
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
• Demonstrate flexibility to perform duties wherever volume deems it necessary.
• Minimize non-productive time and fill slow periods with activities that will enable you to prepare to meet the future needs of internal and external clients.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with Mariani associates and vendors on a consistent basis.
• Demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to deliver quality results under tight deadlines.
• Ability to successfully and accurately work within the company production software, Asset.
• Demonstrate accountability for work being performed and completed on schedule.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
This full-time position offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and a spectacular corporate culture that promotes growth, learning, teamwork, and employee satisfaction!