What’s it like to work at Cavicchio’s? Far from Ordinary.
Our work environment is rewarding, challenging, and tech-savvy.
We are a modern farm – operating more than 200 beautiful acres across three locations in Massachusetts. We are diverse, use golf carts to get around, and have a casual dress code. Our office is a farmhouse, and our workspace extends from our state-of-the-art greenhouses to the fields outside.
We work hard to deliver exceptional service to our customers in our three wholesale areas: the Pickup Area Greenhouse, Landscape Barn and Stone Yard, and our Nursery at Lincoln Road.
We encourage forward thinking and cultivate career growth. Let’s grow together.
The PUA Sales Representative is responsible for assisting customers with product selection, providing quotes, scheduling deliveries and providing excellent sales assistance and customer service to existing and new customers.
The successful candidate will serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers, be able to close a sale and increase sales from existing and new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with customers and communicate effectively with customer base
- Meet sales objections as assigned by manager
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for customers
- Communicate with team members and all stakeholders including manager and buyers regarding customer questions, concerns and needs
- Generate new business from existing customers and develop additional customer base