Fleurizon LLC is a leading horticultural broker located in California. Fleurizon sells starter material from all over the world to growers mainly in the United States and Europe. Fleurizon is well established having been in business for over 10 years now and is rapidly expanding. For more information about our company please visit our website www.Fleurizon.com.
Fleurizon is currently seeking qualified candidates for the sales position in Michigan and in Texas, but if you feel you are qualified for other territories, we will definitely consider. Fleurizon has some territories filled already.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prospect, sell and grow new business within territory
• Service existing clients within territory
• Travel within designated area, overnight travel may be required
• Making sales presentations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proven Knowledge or background in growing and/or selling plant material (starter material) to growers
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Self-Starter and ability to self-motivate, strong drive
• Microsoft Office Applications: Experience with Outlook, Excel and Word
• QuickBooks experience is a plus but not required
• Degree in Horticulture related field is a plus, but not required
. very energetic
This is a remote-work position, as our main office is in California, so will require the salesman to be self-reliant and communicate with the main office. This is a full-time position.