Sales Support is an in-office position, providing information and general assistance to local inhouse customers and to the outside sales reps.
· Review Crops and provide information, pictures to sales reps and customers
· Assist sales team in office with answering phones, print tags and order entry, phyto application backup
· Assist Inventory and Quality Control Manager by reviewing orders, availabilities and plants progress
· Generating and prepping long lists with Inventory Mgr
· Pulling Samples for outside Reps and tradeshows. (In houses reps pull their own)
· Working with inventory Mgr to determine allocations for orders and stock plants
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at minimum training rates. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Plant identification knowledge REQUIRED
· Able to manage multiple ongoing tasks
· Able to use Microsoft office, WordPress
· Interpersonal/ customer service skills and experience
· Data entry in AGS (will be trained)
· Must have excellent attendance history.
· Must be able to read and write
· Must be able to work safely. Safety is always the highest priority
· Able to work well with others in small groups.
· Able to work extra hours as required to meet department objectives.
· Able to work in other departments or other job duties as needed to meet company objectives.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as the department handbook, work assignments and safety rules.
· Must be able to work in extremes of Washington weather (hot, cold, rain, wind)