To be successful in any of these positions the following experience is necessary:
1. At least 10+ years experience as a leader in growing Annuals and Perennials.
2. Outstanding leadership and mentoring skills.
3. Able to oversee entire operations, including extensive planning.
4. Beyond amazing pest and fertilizer knowledge and the ability to teach others in best practices.
5. Understand environmental controls and irrigation systems, bring efficiencies to the forefront of the operation.
6. B.S. in Horticulture or equivalent years of experience.
7. Prefer understanding of New England zones.
8. An extreme passion for growing top notch product.