To be successful in this role, please have:
1. At least 10+ years experience as a leader in growing Annuals and Perennials.
2. Outstanding leadership and mentoring skills.
3. Able to oversee entire operations, including extensive planning.
4. Beyond amazing pest and fertilizer knowledge and the ability to teach others in best practices.
5. Understand environmental controls and irrigation systems, bring efficiencies to the forefront of the operation.
6. B.S. in Horticulture or equivalent years of experience.
7. EXPERTISE in understanding of New England zones.
8. An extreme passion for growing top notch product.
FULL RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE THAT STARTS THE FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT, NO WAITING PERIOD!
COMPANY IS EXPANDING, THIS IS A NEWLY CREATED ROLE, NOT A REPLACEMENT.
DON'T DELAY, THIS ROLE WILL BE FILLED QUICKLY!