May clean comfort stations, office and workshop areas, and parking lots by sweeping, blowing, washing, mopping and polishing.
1. Liaison with the Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Director of Operations and MAA Contract Administrator to ensure all services are within contract specifications.
2. Directs grounds labors; provides quality assurance (in conjunction with the
Quality Control Team) and ensure rework services are completed when required.
3. Perform on-the-job safety and hazard training, as well as training in task procedures and requirements.
4. Monitor customer concerns and service schedules.
5. Assume the duties and responsibilities of Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager in their absence.
6. Assist Team Leaders as assigned by the Project Manager.
7. Effective and cooperative interaction with management, supervisory staff, co-workers and disabled program participants.
8. Read and interpret a myriad of documents; to include but not limited to site maps, equipment operating maintenance manuals, state government contracts, grounds SOPs/specifications, and schedules.
9. Must demonstrate the capacity to learn and operate proficiently the MAXIMO Reporting System.
Liaison with Project Manager and State Government Staff 10%
1. Being on call 24 hours a day to assist the Project Manager with the contractual specifications.
2. Serves as primary liaison between the corporate office and its clients and staff.
3. Serves as a team builder, who is responsible for establishing and maintaining a positive and constructive team spirit among all Didlake/site staff members.
4. Act as the Assistant Project Manager, with full duties and responsibilities, in the absence of the assistant Project Manager.
5. Assures appropriate conduct and decorum as dictated Didlake policy and procedure.