Under direction of the Regional Sales Manager-West, this role will be is primarily responsible for selling Bonide products to a variety of retail outlets (Lawn & Garden, Farm & Ranch, Hardware, and Box stores). This is accomplished through face- to-face meetings with current and prospective customers within the assigned territory.
The criteria used for selection will be based on the following: skill and ability, attitude, performance, experience, and supervisor’s recommendation. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and a minimum of three (3) years outside sales experience is required. A reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and the ability to accommodate frequent overnight travel
- average of three (3) nights per week is a must.
Applicants are required to live within a central location inside the territory.
State of Northern CA, OR, WA
- Meets regularly with existing and prospective customers within sales territory to understand their needs and position Bonide product solutions to meet the needs.
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager to develop customized business plans and partner with retailers to meet the consumer needs
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that will meet or exceed sales quota and support company strategies, revenue and profit targets
- Facilitate orders through distributors
- Lead and support events that promote products, including: Product Knowledge sessions, Trade shows, etc.
- Work effectively with internal departments to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Provide support of key accounts in the marketplace by aligning with leadership in the development of product displays, advertising initiatives, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Bonide is an EOE employer that values diversity in the workplace. Anyone interested is encouraged to apply. M/ F/ D/ V