To be successful in this role, we ask for the following:
1. Tree and Shrub knowledge or the willingness to learn quickly! If you're a garden enthusiast, this may be the job for you!
2. Be able to be extremely physically active; this job requires heavy lifting.
3. Great analytical skills, be able to read reports and order product accordingly.
4. Valid Oregon Drivers License.
5. Leadership skills, previous retail experience a plus. This position will have opening and closing responsibilities of the store.
6. MUST be able to work weekends.
Apply today! We offer amazing benefits and perks:
*Outstanding Healthcare benefits
*Tons of room for advancement, our training program is awesome! We look for folks that want a career in Horticulture.
*Company paid for uniforms
*A true appreciation for a job well done!
Come join the Purple People and find out why Al's is a great place to work. Check out our history and a little bit more of who we are at www.als-gardencenter.com.