Our Springfield, MO location has a current opening for a full-time experienced Turf Department Manager. You must be willing to lead by example, managing and maintaining commercial/residential lawns. Your career will be focused on coaching/ developing your people while growing our customer base and brand awareness. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with high integrity who is willing to go the extra mile and never ceases to learn.
Essential Duties and Preferred Experience:
- This outdoor career is physically demanding and requires flexibility with your schedule (50-55 hour work weeks from March-November)
- You must have a working knowledge of turf grass and ornamentals; fertilizer, weed control, insect/disease control and seeding
- 1-2 years managing people is preferred
- Tablet/database proficiency
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and customers
- Excellent problem solving skills
You will become a partner in the highest quality lawn and tree company in the Midwest. In addition, there are advancement opportunities in other communities we serve.
- Benefits: RYAN is an employee owned company. You will become a partner and share in the growth. We also provide health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid time off and more.
- Special Requirements: We are a non-smoking, clean cut, high integrity company.
- Growth Opportunities: With RYAN's focus on growth, there are opportunities for advancement to team leader, department manager and branch manager positions.
We are an industry leader, setting the standard for others to look up to. Our business model is very different. Our goals are aligned to be $100 million by 2030. You will help build RYAN into a national company. We are committed to hiring only the best people for our employee-owned company.