To be successful on the team, it's hopeful you have the following:
1. The ability to see things from a 20,000 foot level and assist with scheduling the projects to that each store gets equal attention.
2. Previous merchandising/design experience
3. Plant knowledge of annuals, perennials, and shrubs are important.
4. The experience of working outdoors with all that the Oregon weather offers.
5. A need for a career vs. a job; there is a ton of opportunity for growth.
In exchange for your experience we can offer you:
*A dynamic atmosphere, autonomy that allows ideas to flow
*Monday through Friday (an occasional weekend is necessary during peak season to assist with replenishment.)
*Full benefits including, Healthcare with an outstanding Providence plan. Dental with MetLife, and Vision with VSP
*401(k) with a match
*Company paid for shirts, jackets, hats. We do love the color purple!
*Room for career growth