· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Horticulture, Botany or Business
· Minimum 10 years in green industry sales experience, interiorscape and/or greenhouse experience, or related botany/horticulture experience
· Ideal candidates will have sales or business experience in the landscape professional/landscape maintenance industry
· MNLA-CP and/or demonstrated fluency as a plant specialist secondary to work experience
· This position requires someone who is well-networked in nursery, landscape, and urban associations across the metro area
· Solution-selling experience with the ability to tie client issues to product benefit
· Has passion for plants and interiorscape, the preservation and protection of trees and shrubs in the urban environment with a high level of integrity and accountability towards serving clients.
· Ability to learn and be fluent in various software applications.
· Outstanding presentation capabilities, including excellence with Microsoft PowerPoint and ability to convey executive presence.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and is highly organized.
· Completes assigned work in a timely and accurate manner.
· Demonstrates independent action and resourcefulness on the job and is a solutions provider.
· Demonstrates diplomacy, maturity, self-confidence and a positive attitude
· Performs duties in an acceptable manner, with minimal supervision and supportive of team.