- Follow directions well, and have a positive attitude and work ethic-we are a team and nobody is asked to do something another team member wouldn't do.
- Have at least 3 years experience working with plants, and have knowledge of plant identification and sensitivity to where they are best sited.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds over your head repeatedly under all weather conditions.
- Be customer friendly – remember that our customers pay the bills and should always be treated courteously and with the highest level of respect.
- Have reliable transportation to and from the nursery.
- Be able to work overtime during the busy seasons including spring and fall.
- Be willing and able to work on other projects throughout the nursery when sales are slower and as requested.
- Be able to operate Wheel Loaders sized from 3/4 yard up to 2 yards – TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Assist with unloading trucks and maintaining plant material per supervisors' instructions.
Please include the three best times to call for a phone interview along with your application and let us know if you had a chance to look at our website.